Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birth Year Reading Challenge 2012



I have decided to take part in the Birth Year Reading Challenge 2012. You can either read books published in the year of your birth or in the birth year(s) of those whom you want to honour.

I have decided to do this for the two girls in my life. I will read one book each from the birth year of my mom and my wife.

My mom was born in 1952 and my wife in 1983. I have not decided what the books will be but they will all be surely from the mystery genre.

Really excited to honor the two most important people in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Rishi, and welcome to the BYRC! You are listed on the progress page now and ready to start earning those candles. Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

The Menagerie And Other Byomkesh Bakshi Mysteries by Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay

A few weeks ago I did the review of  Picture Imperfect and other Byomkesh Bakshi Mysteries by Sharadindu Bandyopadhyay  as part of the Glob...